The holiday season is here! Welcome to my 2013 Holiday Gift Guide. I’ve got a bunch of great ideas for you for gifts this year. Some of these are products I’ve been fortunate to be able to review and can recommend to you, and some are just some of my favorite things that I love to give as gifts and think you might like for some of the people on your list, too. I’ll be adding to this regularly so check back frequently! If I have a giveaway to go along with my review or post you’ll see that noted along with an end date.
Happy shopping everyone!
Gift Ideas for Women
- Origami Owl Jewelry: Beautiful custom 3D lockets. These are perfect for moms. I wear mine every single day. Giveaway for this one ends on 11/30/13.
- We Laugh, We Cry, We Cook: I absolutely LOVE this books. It’s full of delicious and healthy recipes plus heartwarming mother-daughter stories. A great gift idea for Mom, Grandma, friends and teachers. Giveaway for an autographed copy ends on 11/26.
- Aroma Delights: They sell the prettiest scented oil warmers and a wide variety of oils, plus fragrant body sprays. I absolutely love this warmer. It smells great and is just so pretty. Giveaway for an awesome Aroma Delights prize pack ends on 12/6.
- Blue Nile has the most beautiful jewelry. I could pick out 100 things on their site that I’d like to have! Check out this beautiful Silver Infinity Bracelet and enter the giveaway to win one of your own! It ends on December 18.
Gift Ideas for Kids
- Funky Loomz Kits: My kids are Rainbow Loom obsessed. I love this site because all orders ship for free and they have great quality supplies to restock plus complete kits to get you started. I have an exclusive 20% off code for you, too! Giveaway for this one (10 winners!) ends on 12/2/13.
- Hot Wheels Car Maker: My kids had so much fun making their own Hot Wheels cars, and so did I! This is a really cool toy, one of Kmart’s Fab 15 Toys for 2013. Giveaway ends on 12/3.
- Little Pim Language Learning Sets: We’ve gotten a ton of use out of these and my kids have learned so much. This is a great education gift that will last for years. The giveaway for this one ends on 12/10.
- Ponytail Pals are the perfect stocking stuffer for little girls. Love these adorable ponytail holders with cute animals attached! This giveaway ends on 12/12.
Gift Ideas for Men
- JFK: A New World Order: My husband is the history buff in our house. This DVD is a great detailed look at the life and legacy of JFK and this year marks the 50th anniversary of his assassination. You can enter the giveaway through 12/2.
- Jabra Solemate: This sleek and lightweight Bluetooth headset has such great sound quality allowing you to multitask like a rock star. Great gift for moms too!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Carmex Limited Edition Moisture Plus Lip Balms are stylish and work great to moisturize your lips. The giveaway for this one ends on 12/10.