Hey there! I’m Lindsay. Welcome to See Mom Click, formerly Pandora’s Deals. I rebranded in June 2014 and am so excited about this evolution of my site. And I’m so glad that you stopped by to visit and hope you’ll stick around.
About Lindsay Frank
I am the voice of See Mom Click, wife, and mom to two, a daughter and son (2005, 2009). I grew up in rural Pennsylvania and though I’ve bounced around the state a little bit, I still live happily among the cornfields. Before I found my way to this little corner of the Internet, I obtained my Bachelor’s in Psychology from Penn State and my Master’s in Public Administration from Kutztown University. My greatest education by far has come from raising my children. Still working on that degree!
My family of four lives in East Central Pennsylvania (just east of Harrisburg). My husband is an IT guy that will respond to my cries for coding help anytime I ask. He’s da bomb in every possible way. We’ve got two full-of-awesome kids. My daughter Lily (2005) has inherited both my sense of humor and sarcasm, something that simultaneously fills me with pride and worries me deeply. She’s incredible. My son Leo (2009) is sensitive, sweet, and smart as a whip. Everything you could want in a Mama’s boy.
Both of my kids play sports, so on any given weekend you can find me on the sidelines of a soccer or baseball field. Our family also currently has 3 pets: 2 cats and a dog. All of our animals are rescue pets. All are spoiled totally rotten, as it should be.
What I Love
- My Kindle: I love to read. It’s my reward for going to bed every night and I have been known to forego adequate sleep in the name of finishing the book. Just..one…more…chapter. See Mom Click has lots of book chat and Kindle book features.
- My Keurig: This is what gets me out of bed in the morning. I can’t live without it and believe me, no one around here wants me to try.
- Peanut Butter: My husband recently said to me, “What is it with you and peanut butter? You put it on everything.” I don’t know. Do I care? I don’t even care. It’s so, so good. I feel no shame.
- Family Travel: It just feeds the soul for all of us. Time spent discovering a new place, making memories, and taking a break from the daily grind bonds us like nothing else can.
What You’ll Find on See Mom Click
I like to share the things I love, of course! You’ll find my favorite books, family-friendly recipes, travel, parenting tips, entertainment news, more. I have worked with some awesome brands to bring you really cool product reviews and fun giveaways, too.
Join me here:
- Get a peek inside my day-to-day on Instagram (especially if you want to see many pics of my dog!)
Want to Work With Me?
Partnering with brands I’m passionate about to share them with my audience and take them to the next level on social media is something I love to do. Are you a brand looking to reach my demographic of moms? Need some help getting your own social channels off the ground? Want to plan a really fun and engaging Twitter party?
I have a social media following of over 120,000 that represents real moms like me, who are the primary shoppers, vacation planners, meal makers, taxi drivers (you get the idea) in their household. They want to hear about YOU!
Let’s chat! You can email me at email@example.com and I’d be happy to send you my media kit with a menu of partnership options.