I was provided with a complimentary Little Pim App to facilitate this review. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
I’ve been working with Little Pim for a while now and love their products. Recently I shared with you the Little Pim Spanish Language App that I have on my Kindle. This same app is also available in the Apple and Android markets. The cool thing for me is that since I bought it for my Kindle, that gives me a second free copy to download ono my phone! So I want to show you what the app looks like on a smartphone.
Check out the Little Pim App on my phone!
It’s really easy and intuitive to use. I have to note that I said the app was $4.99 in the video but I just checked Amazon and it’s currently priced at just $2.99! Looks like the price came down and it’s definitely worth it at that low cost. I really like that I can add my own voice to the story. My kids think it’s cool that I can read to them even when I’m not there, and the menu bar is simple enough that they know how to turn that on and off themselves.
To get the Little Pim App on your Android
I had to go into my Amazon account, manage my devices, send myself a text that gave me a link to download the Amazon App Store. My phone didn’t like this since it only wants me buying from the Google Play Store, so I had to allow some permissions and then I was all set. I got into the Amazon App Store on my phone, went to my Cloud and there was Little Pim. Voila!
Some Other Features
- Read it aloud – click on different parts of the story to have it narrated at your child’s own unique pace. Featuring vocabulary in English and Spanish, you can teach your kids even if you don’t speak Spanish yourself!
- Press and Reveal – a fun feature that allows children to guess what’s hidden behind different pictures, and learn colors and vocabulary as they guess and play.
- Record it Yourself – Parents, grandparents and other loved ones can record their own voice reading the book and have it play back to their children at the touch of a button.
- Question and Answer – This method reinforces vocabulary while also teaching basic phrases
- Color it in – Kids can color in each page of the book, and parents can email their masterpieces to friends and family!
I really love the Little Pim products for my kids. They’ve learned so many new words and the app might by my favorite. It’s really interactive and so easy for them to use. And I’ve always got my phone with me so they can play with it anytime! Head over to Amazon if you’ve got a Kindle or Android, or hit the Apple Store if you have an i-device and check out the Little Pim Spanish Language App!