This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
I consigned for the first time at the last sale which was a great experience. I made WAY more than I’d make selling at a yard sale. I’ll be consigning again this time and sharing my progress very soon. In the meantime, here are all my best step-by-step tips! Get started now. You’ll thank me when that check arrives. 😉
The Reading, PA sale is coming up next month and I want to make sure you have all the details.
A few little shopping tips:
- Don’t over dress. Power shopping can get a person hot! Leave your jacket in the car.
- Also, leave your kids at home if you’re at all able to. It’s so much easier to work quickly, flipping through clothes, without children under foot.
- Finally, bring something to carry your goods in. I don’t have a wagon but envy all those smart moms that bring theirs to this sale. They’ll provide large bags for you, but a laundry basket is a great idea too. That’s what I use!
And if you want to consign:
- Best thing I did to get started was listen in on a 1-hour JBF 101 phone call. This call answered ALL of my questions! You can register here.
- Join a mentor group on Facebook. Hear from consigning veterans and get all your questions answered from people who are consigning right along with you!
- Look through my consignment post from last spring. This details exactly how I prepared for the sale!
- Start now! The payoff is SO worth it but you do need to devote some time to prepping your goods for sale!
Now, here’s the scoop. I’ll see you there!
Spanish-speaking shoppers and consignors, this is all translated for you by my friend
Jesenia at The Latina Homemaker!
Just Between Friends Reading Spring Consignment Sale September 10 – 12
The Just Between Friends – Reading Fall/Winter sale will run from September 10 – 12. and I have all the details for you below. I cannot wait to SHOP! They have the best deals!
Here’s all the important info you need:
Just Between Friends – Reading Fall/Winter 2015 Sale
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday September 10 – Saturday September 12, 2015
Monday, September 7, Labor Day
Tuesday, September 8
- 8am-7pm: Drop Off for all Consignors – no appointment needed. Please refer to the Drop Off page for details.
Wednesday, September 9
- Qualified Presale Entry Only (details on the website)
Thursday, September 10
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee; children and strollers welcomed. Get a free admission pass here!
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note: We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, September 11
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 11AM: *NEW* Strut Your Savings Fashion Show: Thursday shoppers, come back Friday and show us what you bought for chances to win! (more details coming soon!)
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, September 12
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, September 13
- SALE CLOSED
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
WHAT WILL YOU FIND THERE:
- Girls sizes preemie – Juniors
- Boys sizes preemie – 18
- No adult clothing except for maternity
- Maternity for all seasons
- Infant Care Necessities (diaper pails, bottles, nursing items, breast pumps)
- Kid Furnishings (room decor, furniture, pack-n-play)
- Toys & Play Equipment (large, small, indoor, outdoor)
- Books, Games, Puzzles, Arts & Crafts
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats
- Car and Booster Seats
- Seasonal Items (Halloween costumes, holiday dresses, snow pants, boots and more)
- Sporting equipment, bikes and wagons
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
PARTY WITH US!
Mark your calendars! I’ll be hosting the #JBFReading Twitter Party on Thursday August 27 at 1pm ET and a Facebook Chat to answer all your shopping questions on Wednesday September 2 at 9pm ET. Join us for some fun and prizes!
You can learn more from me, too! I’m going to be consigning and shopping the pre-sale on Wednesday September 9 and showing you the deals I find! Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see pictures of my best deals and look for hashtag #JBFReading to see what deals I’m scoring!