This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. This program is in partnership with Real Mom Media (www.RealMomMedia.com). All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Today, I shopped. Man I love this sale. The Just Between Friends – Reading consignment sale is this week, open to the public starting Thursday April 30. I got to shop the pre-sale today so that I could hurry home and share a peek with all of you and show you what I got. First, let me give you a look at this sale. It’s INSANE in the best possible way. So many awesome toys, clothes, books, puzzles, DVDs, games, sports toys, shoes, on and on and on. If it’s something you buy for your kids, it’s at this sale and it’s at a GREAT price!
Toys, toys, and more toys. Everything is really well organized and like items are grouped together to make shopping more efficient.
Tons of ride on and push toys for little ones. If you have an infant or toddler you really don’t want to miss this sale. I found some awesome deals for my kids (keep reading) but I remember spending a lot on all these bigger toys when they were younger. This is SUCH a great way to save. They only use them for such a little while!
Strollers, high chairs, train tables, car seats. All that big, pricey stuff is here and it’s at a great price in great condition.
Bikes, trikes, scooters, are here. I loved seeing all the cute lawn and beach chairs for outdoor play, too!
And here is why I go: clothing! I can’t even capture the full size of this sale in my camera lens. This is just one piece of one aisle. There is so much here, so bring your strong arms because sorting through it is so much fun and even a bit of a workout.
My kids are 9 and 6, so I wasn’t shopping so much for toys but did find a great set of puzzles and some books that the kids love. Mostly I was there for the clothing and I found such great deals! All of this, great items for summer and those never ending soccer practices, for a total of only $56.98. Can you believe it?! That’s a heckuva deal. It works out to only $3.17 per item for 18 items (and I didn’t break down the 3-piece pj set or the 8 individual puzzles)!
My daughter has soccer pretty much all the time so I loved all the deals on athletic clothing. These shorts are going to get used a ton. Woot! Score for Mommy! (See what I did there? 😉 ) Make plans to get to this sale if you’re local. I come home with such great stuff at truly awesome prices every time I shop JBF Reading.
Lily LOVES this sundress! Perfect for a beach day, and it was only $3.50!!! I mean, you cannot beat that deal.
Leo’s favorite thing I bought for him is the Horton pjs. This is my son, folks. PJs > real clothes. He’s MINE. I got this 3-piece set (comes with pants too) for only $6. Awesome deal!
A few little tips: Don’t over dress. Power shopping can get a person hot! Leave your jacket in the car. Also, leave your kids at home if you’re at all able to. It’s so much easier to work quickly, flipping through clothes, without children under foot. Finally, bring something to carry your goods in. I don’t have a wagon but envy all those smart moms that bring theirs to this sale. They’ll provide large bags for you, but a laundry basket is a great idea too. That’s what I took today and thought I was so smart til I saw another mom who had a strap (maybe it was a belt?) looped through her laundry basket to pull it behind her. So this is my plan for next time. Love these smart mommies I can copy! 😉
Just Between Friends Reading Spring Consignment Sale April 30 – May 2
The Just Between Friends – Reading Spring/Summer sale will run from April 30 – May 2. and I have all the details for you below. Grab all of your kids’ spring and summer clothing at the best prices!
Here’s all the important info you need:
Just Between Friends – Reading
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday April 30 – Saturday May 2, 2014
Thursday, April 30
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee; children and strollers welcomed. Get a free admission pass here!
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note: We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, May 1
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, May 2
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, May 11th
- SALE CLOSED
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
WHAT WILL YOU FIND THERE:
- Girls sizes preemie – Juniors
- Boys sizes preemie – 18
- No adult clothing except for maternity
- Maternity for all seasons
- Infant Care Necessities (diaper pails, bottles, nursing items, breast pumps)
- Kid Furnishings (room decor, furniture, pack-n-play)
- Toys & Play Equipment (large, small, indoor, outdoor)
- Books, Games, Puzzles, Arts & Crafts
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats
- Car and Booster Seats
- Seasonal Items (Halloween costumes, holiday dresses, snow pants, boots and more)
- Sporting equipment, bikes and wagons