This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends Lancaster. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
The Just Between Friends Lancaster sale is here NOW and it’s awesome! I’ve been there 3 times so far (I know, I have an addiction) and have both consigned and shopped. The deals are great, the sale is so well organized, and I found some really cool stuff for my kids.
Here was the scene at consignor drop off. And if you’re not consigning you really need to jump in next spring and do it. I’m watching my sales and adding up that check in my head. So worth the effort to tag your stuff!
When I went back to shop the pre-sale the floor was full of clothing, toys, games, puzzles, baby gear, pack-n-plays, trikes, kitchen sets, and TONS more!
My kids are a little older so I was mostly looking for clothing. Here’s what I bought. My daughter got some new tops and a cool polka dotted coat. My son got a new shirt, a cool alien hoodie, and some new pants. I also snagged a couple of cute books and High School Musical on DVD – we’ve never seen it!
In total I paid $60.36 for all 14 items. That’s an average of $4.31 each. Amazing deals!!! And now I have them in much better shape with their fall wardrobes.
Lily loved this cool green sweater dress tunic to pair with leggings. Just $5.50!
And my little monster came alive in this fun sweater from Old Navy. See the aliens on it? It’s a great weight for fall, and only $6!
Just Between Friends Lancaster runs through Saturday October 17. Here’s the complete schedule. Get there and let us know what deals you find!
Just Between Friends Reading Spring Consignment Sale October 15 – 17
The Just Between Friends – Lancaster Fall/Winter sale will run from October 15- 17. Here’s all the info you need:
Just Between Friends – Lancaster Fall/Winter 2015 Sale
LANCO Fieldhouse, 1901 Miller Road, East Petersburg, PA 17520
Thursday October 15 – Saturday October 17, 2015
Tuesday October 13
- 3pm-8pm: For all registered consignors. Power Consignors (300+ items) must preregister. Perfect Consignors (from Reading or Oaks) welcome without an appointment and will be given a fast pass.
Wednesday October 14
- 8am-Noon: Drop Off for all registered Consignors – Power Consignors (300+ items), must preregister. Please refer to the Drop Off page for details.
- 3pm-9pm Qualified Presale Entry Only – Look for details on that here, right side of the page.
Thursday, October 15
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee (click here to download your FREE pass). Children and strollers welcomed.
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note:We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, October 16
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, October 17
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, October 18
- SALE CLOSED
- 1pm-3pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
WHAT WILL YOU FIND THERE:
- Girls sizes preemie – Juniors
- Boys sizes preemie – 18
- No adult clothing except for maternity
- Maternity for all seasons
- Infant Care Necessities (diaper pails, bottles, nursing items, breast pumps)
- Kid Furnishings (room decor, furniture, pack-n-play)
- Toys & Play Equipment (large, small, indoor, outdoor)
- Books, Games, Puzzles, Arts & Crafts
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats
- Car and Booster Seats
- Seasonal Items (Halloween costumes, holiday dresses, snow pants, boots and more)
- Sporting equipment, bikes and wagons