This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. This program is in partnership with Real Mom Media (www.RealMomMedia.com). All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
The Just Between Friends – Reading consignment sale is here! I shared a lot of details in this post yesterday and today I went shopping! You guys, if you are anywhere near Reading, PA you have to try to find time to get to this sale. You won’t regret it! I found so many amazing deals. I’m going to show you a few pics of the sale and some of the best finds and then I’ll show you what I got!
This sale is VERY well organized and I love the venue at Body Zone in Wyomissing. While everything is relatively close together (this isn’t like going from one end of an airport to the other!) they have it spaced out in different sections of the building and I think that keeps the foot traffic flowing and spaced out enough that it’s really easy to shop. I hit the clothing first. Check out all these sweet little baby clothes for girls!
My baby girl is not such a baby anymore so I hit up the bigger sizes and scored some awesome deals! This purple shirt was $1. ONE DOLLAR!! Of course I snagged it along with these cool, flowy pants that were $5. So there’s a stylin’ new outfit for Lily for all of $6. Score!
Next I hit up the boys’ clothes for my son Leo. I found a lot of cute things for him!
I grabbed him these Cars jammies for a whopping $2. You can’t beat that and he totally loves them!
In another section of the building you’ll find the toys. There are tons of them, everything from baby toys to LEGOS and video games. I enjoyed checking out all the books and DVDs, too. And I found a cool Vera Bradley diaper bag for only $15!
If you need some of that bigger gear that kids never use long and can be so expensive, they’ve got you covered. Bikes, bouncy seats, pack-n-plays, picnic tables, play kitchens, and TONS more…they have it!
This is what I came home with! I paid roughly $60 for 17 items which works out to about $3.50 per item. Such a steal! The kids love their clothing and we are all set for warmer weather now.
I also bought each of the kids some new books and picked up a few DVDs while we were there. These were really inexpensive, about $27 for all 14 items. Less than $2 each! My daughter has already started reading. And they had books for all ages – board books through Harry Potter and the Twilight series.
Do not miss this sale! This is seriously the time to grab this stuff for your kids while you can score some amazing deals!
Here’s all the important info you need:
Just Between Friends – Reading
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday May 8 – Saturday May 10, 2014
Wednesday, May 7th
- Qualified Presale Entry Only
Thursday, May 8th
- 8am-9am – Facebook Friends Presale be sure to “like” our page and then you may register here to get in early!
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee charged however you can get in FREE by clicking here; Children and strollers welcomed.
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note:We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, May 9th
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 1 friend 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 1 friend 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, May 10th
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, May 11th
- Happy Mother’s Day! SALE CLOSED
Monday, May 12th
- 5:00pm-8:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
There will be a facepainter from 11-2 on both Thursday and Friday. Facepainting is free for everyone! WRFY will be having a live remote feed of the sale for the local radio station 102.5, too!