This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. This program is in partnership with Real Mom Media (www.RealMomMedia.com). All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Local Pennsylvania readers, I am SO excited! We just had a yard sale and I can’t believe how much of the kids’ clothing I had to get rid of. They’ve both grown like weeds over the winter. So I’m really thrilled that the Just Between Friends – Reading consignment sale is here! This is the perfect time for me to replenish the wardrobes without breaking the bank.
JBF Reading is at a new location for this Spring/Summer sale. Find them at the Body Zone in Wyomissing from May 8-10 and get ready to SHOP! You know I love to score a good deal and my kids (yes, even my son) love when I bring them home new clothes. I’m not personally planning on looking for too much else, though you never know! I will definitely be browsing. But if you need any toys or accessories for your kids this is the place to shop. Puzzles, strollers, car seats, furniture, sporting equipment and more…they’ll have it and LOTS of it! Need clothes like I do? They have sizes preemie through junior for girls, 18 for boys.
Here’s all the important info you need:
Just Between Friends – Reading
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday May 8 – Saturday May 10, 2014
Wednesday, May 7th
- Qualified Presale Entry Only
Thursday, May 8th
- 8am-9am – Facebook Friends Presale be sure to “like” our page and then you may register here to get in early!
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee charged however you can get in FREE by clicking here; Children and strollers welcomed.
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note:We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, May 9th
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 1 friend 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 1 friend 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, May 10th
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, May 11th
- Happy Mother’s Day! SALE CLOSED
Monday, May 12th
- 5:00pm-8:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
There will be a facepainter from 11-2 on both Thursday and Friday. Facepainting is free for everyone! WRFY will be having a live remote feed of the sale for the local radio station 102.5, too!
Where Can I Learn More?
You can learn more from me, too! I’m going to be checking out the pre-sale on Wednesday May 7 and showing you the deals I find! Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see pictures of my best deals and look for hashtag #JBFReading to see what deals me and the other blogger shoppers are scoring!