Amazon has a great deal on this water bath canner!
I have a water bath canner like this one that I use a LOT in the late summer when my garden is bursting with tomatoes. Right now Amazon has this 21-1/2-Qt. Water Bath Canner with Rack on sale for only $19.97 (reg. $29.99). It qualifies for free Prime or Super Saver (over $25) shipping, too! I like to make salsa and can it and I’ve also canned peaches (which is more work but they’re oh so good in the winter!).
- 7-jar porcelain-finished steel canning pot with removable wire rack
- 2 Loop side handles for convenient transport
- Handled lid for faster heat-up times and heat retention
- Dishwasher-safe; Can be used on gas or electric stove tops. Not recommended for glass stove tops
- Measures approximately 10 by 14 by 16 inches
Head over to Amazon and check it out while it’s on sale. If you’ve got a garden or can get your tomatoes cheap at the farmer’s market this is a great way to preserve them and make them stretch through the winter. And if you’ve never done it before, it’s not hard, I promise!
Amazon can change their prices at any time so please verify the current price before buying. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member check it out! You’ll get free 2-day shipping on most items – no minimum order, access to streaming movies and TV shows, and free Kindle books!
Be sure to sign up for UPS MyChoice for free so you know when all your packages are coming!
Check out other great Amazon deals here!