I take a zillion pictures. Who doesn’t these days? Our phones are always handy and it’s so easy to snap away. But ask me how many of these photos ever get printed. Not many (not any?).
When my kids were younger I had photo albums I’d fill every month. Now my pics just live on my phone and I’m terrible about getting them printed, framed, hung, just displayed anywhere.
On my hunt for inspiration to change all of that and display some of our favorite family memories in our home, I found some incredible ideas from a bunch of craftier people than me! Take a look below and see what grabs you. Let’s get our pics off our phones and into our homes!
20 Unique Ways to Display Photos
- DIY Photo Coasters from julieblanner.com
- DIY Photo Display from mamamiss.com
- DIY Hanging Photo Shelf from themerrythought.com
- DIY Photo Display Frame from jaimecostiglio.com
- How To Transfer Photos To Wood from abeautifulmess.com
- DIY Chalkboard Photo Frame from pillarboxblue.com
- DIY Photo Gallery Clipboard from damasklove.com
- DIY Photo Clipboards from lovegrowswild.com
- DIY Photo Wall Pocket Organizer from cherishedbliss.com
- DIY Photo Display from positivelysplendid.com
- Vintage Photos DIY Plate Wall Display from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Nautical Picture Rail For Vacation Photos from attagirlsays.com
- Hardware Cloth DIY Picture Frame from andersonandgrant.com
- DIY Rustic Photo Display from familyfoodandtravel.com
- DIY Flip Photo Album from sugarandcloth.com
- DIY Photo Display Wreath from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Chicken Wire Photo Display from lilluna.com
- Origami Photo Frames from gatheringbeauty.com
- Layered DIY Photo Canvas from cleanandscentsible.com
- Instagram Photo Display From An Old Door from thediymommy.com