Amazon is offering a free $3 credit in their Instant Video store in exchange for a tweet. Easy peasy! Here’s what you do:
- Go here and click on the ‘Tweet and get $3″ yellow box.
- Log in and connect your Twitter account to your Amazon account.
- You’ll have to authorize the app and it will automatically tweet about this promo from your Twitter account. No action required on your part.
- The $3 credit will be applied to your account.
- Get shoppin’!
You have until May 1 to follow these steps and tweet the message, and then until May 31, 2012 to use your credit. Couple more find print items:
- Although the price shown on the “Buy” or “Rent” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
- After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
- To receive this offer, you must click the button above to follow Amazon Instant Video on Twitter and tweet the above message between April 27,2012 at 12:00 AM PST and May 1, 2012, at 11:59 PM PST.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
- The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions.
- The credit expires on May 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST. The credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible rentals until the credit is used or until it expires (whichever comes first).
(Thanks, Good Deal Mama!)