I love to can, freeze or dehydrate the veggies and herbs in my garden every year so I can make our inexpensive yet totally delicious produce last the whole year long. If you want to give it a whirl or expand your current canning and preservation skills, check out my picks for the top 10 Kindle books on canning and preserving food.
- Preserving Food Without Freezing or Canning
- Canning and Preserving Book for Beginners
- Dehydration and Drying for Beginners
- Food Preservation Book Package: Food Drying and Food Canning (2 Books)
- Saving the Season: A Cook’s Guide to Home Canning, Pickling, and Preserving
- Canning for a New Generation
- Fermentation for Beginners: The Step-by-Step Guide to Fermentation and Probiotic Foods
- The Beginner’s Guide to Preserving Food at Home
- Preserving by the Pint: Quick Seasonal Canning for Small Spaces
- The Amish Canning Cookbook
Want more Kindle deals? Check out all the Kindle Daily Deals and this month’s batch of 100 books for $3.99 or less. You can also find all the other Free Kindle Books I’ve posted and check to see if they’re still free!
Don’t have a Kindle? Just download a free Kindle reading app!
Amazon has a selection of Kindles here (prices start at just $69).
Amazon can change their prices at any time so please verify the current price before buying. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member check it out! You’ll get free 2-day shipping on most items – no minimum order, access to streaming movies and TV shows, and free Kindle books!
Be sure to sign up for UPS MyChoice for free so you know when all your packages are coming!
Check out other great Amazon deals here!