This post is sponsored by Halloween Express however all opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Halloween is just around the corner and my kids are SO excited. They’ve always loved Halloween and dressing up but this year they are SUPER pumped about their costumes. Over the last few months they’ve developed an obsession with all things Star Wars. They each knew exactly what they wanted to be for Halloween so we hit the best and biggest costume shop on the web, Halloween Express, to check out their selection. They have TONS of costumes for kids, adults, and even dogs and had plenty of Star Wars for us to choose from!
My son Leo chose a young Anakin Skywalker costume. He’s 5 years-old and this is slightly big on him but I’m actually glad he’ll get more use out of it than just one season. My crazy daughter Lily had to get a Sith robe and be a ‘bad guy.’ She’s got these poses nailed down, doesn’t she? I have no words.
After the fierce battle, the Sith Lord is defeated! Getting our costumes from Halloween Express was a totally positive experience. Here’s what I absolutely love and why I’d recommend them:
- They have a HUGE selection. There is truly something for everyone’s interests and tastes.
- Great quality. The costumes we got are well made and not ill-fitting but roomy enough to get a sweatshirt underneath if needed. Sometimes trick-or-treat night is cold!
- Free shipping on orders of $29 or more. You’ll likely spend that on a costume anyway, and I really hate paying shipping so this is a HUGE perk for me!
- Their website is user friendly. We immediately found the Star Wars costumes using their handy sorting features and search tools. So easy to shop!
- Fast shipping. Our order didn’t take long to arrive at all!
Even the dog got in on the action. Dog Vader didn’t really like his little Vader hat but c’mon now. He’s adorable! I now know the power of the Dark Side. 😉
What do your kids want to be for Halloween? Halloween Express carries so many costumes: Disney, super heroes, Dr. Seuss, witches, things that are cute and things that are scary. And if you just need accessories like a sword or a wig, they’ve got a great selection of those too. Check out all the party supplies and fun decorations while you’re there!
Shop around for your family’s costumes this year on Halloween Express. They’re sure to have something you’ll love.
I have two ways for you to save, both of these codes valid through October 20. Only one code can be used per purchase, but remember that free shipping is available on orders of $29 or more even without a code so if you purchase $29 or more, go for the 15% off deal!
- Use code FSMCIB2014ZLA to get free shipping on your order.
- Code MCI2014B will score you 15% off, no minimum, no maximum purchase required.
Halloween Express is generously offering two of my readers each a $100 gift card to shop for your costumes! Awesome! This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+ only and will end at 11:59pm ET on October 1, 2014.