I’m so excited to be partnering as an ambassador with Just Between Friends Lancaster to share what’s new with their Spring 2016 sale! I’ve been shopping my local JBF sales for a few years now and once you start, you’re hooked.
Plus the shopping is the BEST! I just hit the sale yesterday for the pre-sale and found some seriously good deals, especially if you have littler ones. The toys are so cute, in great shape, and a total bargain!
The Event Info
First things first: event dates. The JBF Lancaster Spring 2016 sale runs from April 14-16, 2016 at the Lanco Fieldhouse in East Petersburg. Sign up and get all the details on the website. Here is the sale schedule:
Thursday, April 14th
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee – children and strollers welcomed.
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note:We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, April 15th
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-10pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-10pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 8pm -10pm: Public 50% OFF! Limited # of tickets available to shop the best deals 1st!
Saturday, April 16th
- 8am-3pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
- 8pm-9:30pm: Consignor Pick up of unsold items
I’ve learned a couple of basics when shopping JBF. Here are the important things to know:
- Power shopping is a workout. Leave your coat in the car.
- Same with your purse. I tucked my debit card into my pocket and went in without the extra baggage. Make sure your payment method is secure, but leave the heavy purse at home.
- Bring a wagon, beach cart, or laundry basket to carry your goods in. They do have some nice big bags but I like using a laundry basket so I can more easily see everything I’m throwing in there as I shop!
- Make a list before you leave home. Decide what the kids really need, and also write down their clothing and shoe sizes.
What I Bought
Now the fun part! Here’s what I bought! Keep in mind my kids are getting a little older so I wasn’t really shopping for toys and baby gear which there is a ton of. I always like to grab them clothing and books. Those are the things we use the most!
Here’s what I came home with: A shirt and jean jacket for my daughter, a 3-piece pajama set for my son that was NEW with the tags on it, a sports hoodie for him, and a pair of shorts. Plus I got 4 books for the kids, all for $39.19.
That works out to $4.35 per item, and keep in mind that the jammies set included 3 pieces, was new, and was priced at $10 which I thought was a great deal for brand new pjs! If I removed them from the equation my average would be $3.65 per item!
My kids have already read these books. The Giving Tree was is one of my all-time favorites and it was only $2!
I love this adorable jean jacket for my daughter and it was only $3! What a steal!
My son loves his new jacket, too. Guess who has plans to wear this to baseball tonight?!
The JBF Lancaster Spring 2016 runs through Saturday April 16. You can get complete sale details on the website so be sure to check it out and then hop in the car and get there for some amazing deals!