WELCOME TO SAVER TIPS TUESDAY!
Check in each week to see lots of great tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This linky is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from See Mom Click (Facebook, @SeeMomClick, Pinterest)
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- Mary just loves repurposing items. So when you’re done at the pool, check out her fun Alternative Uses for Pool Noodles!
- Growing your own fruits and veggies can be a great way to save on grocery costs. I’m sharing an awesome list of The Best Gardening Tips and Tricks.
- Do you have a beach vacation planned this summer? See how Kasey and Jamie Reuse Empty Candle Jars for Seashell Display
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- 10 Ways to Get Your Kitchen Organization Under Control– Koupon Krazed
- DIY Tile Coasters– A Dose of Paige
- Zesty Zucchini Tots– Best of Long Island and Central Florida
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, Pandora’s Deals and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted. We will also be pinning posts from the link on the Saver Tips pinterest board.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.
- Thanks a bunch for joining in. Link and Learn!