WELCOME TO SAVER TIPS TUESDAY!
Check in each week to see lots of great tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This linky is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from See Mom Click (Facebook, @SeeMomClick, Pinterest)
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S HOST HIGHLIGHTS:
- We have a tote of Christmas books that I bring out every holiday season. Many of them are part of this list, 50 of the Best Christmas Books for Kids. Classics and new faves!
- If you are looking for a festive cookie for your holiday party, check out Mary’s Easy No Bake Holly Cookies. Seriously easy and definetely delicious!
- Wheather you are looking for a creative DIY gift, or just something for the kiddos to do during winter break, Kasey and Jamie have a fab idea! Their Frozen Play Dough is sure to be a kid pleaser!
HERE ARE THE TOP 3 POSTS FROM THE LINKY LAST WEEK:
- 7 Brilliant Bathroom Cleaning Hacks– A Mitten Full of Savings
- DIY Holiday Hostess Gift Bag – Simple Saving Savvy
- Pocket Bulletin Board from Vintage Sheets – Vintage Sheets Blog
NOW IT’S YOUR TURN! LINK UP YOUR TIME SAVER, MONEY SAVER, OR LIFE SAVER TIP!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, See Mom Click and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted. We will also be pinning posts from the link on the Saver Tips pinterest board.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.
- Thanks a bunch for joining in. Link and Learn!
<!– end InLinkz script —>