So, the weather hit what felt like nearly 90 (seriously, I think it was at least 85) here this week and you know what that means: summer’s coming! Woot! I’m not complaining, but winter is harsh in terms of comfort food and packing on a few extra pounds. Time to buckle down! So I’ve always got my eyes peeled for a yummy snack and am excited to check out this new product that Walmart is carrying: Popcorn Indiana FIT!
Popcorn is delish anyway, and this one a lot going for it:
- It’s Biggest Loser Approved: All Natural, 100% whole grain, no trans fats, and gluten free.
- There are several yummy flavors!
– Olive Oil FIT Flavor is verified Non GMO. Part of the Non GMO Project and 40 Calories per cup.
– The whole FIT line of products have: 40 Calories per cup
– Sea Salt Flavor: Non-GMO Project Verified and 37 calories per cup
– Parmesan & Herb; Onion Dijon: 40 calories per cup
– Real Butter: 30 calories per cup; Certified by the AHA as a heart healthy food
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for any coupons! Head over and check out the flavors and keep your eyes peeled for this Popcorn Indiana next time you’re in Walmart! I want the Sea Salt flavor myself!