We had some company over this weekend to celebrate my son’s birthday and I whipped up this quick and easy Spinach Dip with Lemon and Nutmeg for us to snack on. It’s really yummy and perfect for serving with veggies or pretzels.
- 8oz. - Sour Cream
- 8oz. - Mayonnaise
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Thaw spinach in refrigerator in advance, or by putting it in a colander and running water over it. Once it's thawed you want to drain all the water off. I do this by taking small handfuls at a time and squeezing the water out. Some people put the spinach in a towel and twist the water out of it, too.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with veggies, chips, or pretzels.