Doesn’t this look so yummy! I made it for dinner the other night and we loved it. Best of all, it was quick and easy. Several of you asked for the recipe, so here ya go! Enjoy!
- 1 20oz. package of fresh ravioli
- ¼-1/2 c. of pesto sauce, jarred or freshly made
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends removed, chopped into 1in. pieces
- 1 jar of Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the asparagus pieces and the grape tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and mix around until veggies are coated. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the vegetables are roasting, boil the water for the ravioli and cook as per package directions.
- Cut the kalamata olives in half and set aside. I used about half the jar but you can use as many or as few as you like.
- When the ravioli is cooked, drain it.
- Remove veggies from the oven and mix in with the ravioli, olives, and pesto sauce. Use pesto sauce to taste. Put a couple of spoonfuls in and stir. Add more a little at a time until your pasta is coated.
Want to try it with homemade pesto sauce? Here’s my own delicious recipe!