I came up with this quick and easy side dish one night when I didn’t have enough white potatoes or sweet potatoes to just make one kind. So I mixed them up and roasted them! Here’s my recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 medium red or white potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring to coat with olive oil.
- Dump them onto a sheet pan and spread them out to a single layer, or as close to it as you can get. Cover it with aluminum foil first to make clean up easier!
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
You could wrap this whole thing up in foil and throw it on the grill, too. Mix in other veggies like diced peppers for more variety.