I was provided with complimentary H2wOw products to facilitate this review. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
One of my New Year’s resolutions was to take some doable, maintainable steps toward better health. Something I know I’m really not good at is drinking enough water. I think sometimes I can relate my headaches (which I get frequently) to dehydration. I only drink water, I’m not a soda or juice person – though coffee in the morning is a must – but I’m just not getting enough of it. I’ve tried adding lemon and that definitely helps….when I have lemons in the house. When H2wOw emailed me to introduce me to their brand of water enhancers I was excited to try these, see how I liked them, and see if they really helped me drink more water. I’ve been using them for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love them! If you’re trying to drink more water, too, or just like a more flavorful drink without all the sugar, this is going to be right up your alley.
What Makes H2wOw Different
- These aren’t sugary additives that turn your water colors and fill it with preservatives. H2wOw are all-natural, made with thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
H2wOw is the first truly ALL-NATURAL water enhancer made with the extracts, essences and essential oils of real fruit and botanicals. We sourced the finest ingredients from all over the world to create these four amazing spa-like flavors. We also added natural electrolytes to help keep you hydrated and we lightly sweetened H2wOw with just a hint of organic agave & stevia–only 3 delicious calories per serving.
- They’re clear! I love this because you can take these with you to a restaurant and squirt a bit in your water without it looking like you dumped in a packet of drink mix. The little containers that they come in snap securely closed so they’re very portable.
- A little goes a long way. I just give a quick squirt into my drink and it’s enough to flavor my 12oz. glass of water. So they’ll last quite a while.
- These are subtle and flavorful without being overly sweet. They make your water taste like spa water, just the flavor of the fruits and botanicals. Here’s what really makes these stand out:
- H2wOw was born when one mom, Ali, started really reading labels on the food she was buying for her family and realized the opportunity to improve on what we’re drinking. You can read her full story here. I’ve talked to Ali and her husband Todd who both run this business and they are fantastic people with a seriously great product. And they’re parents like us who want the best for their family and have created a product toward that end that we can all enjoy. Here’s Ali at an Athleta event in her neck of the woods. High five, Mom! Check out Ali’s website, Mom Loves Water, to get some great ideas for keeping your family hydrated.
What Did We Think?
I love, love, love them. Honestly I don’t drink water anymore without a squirt of H2wOw in there. I am absolutely drinking more water than ever before and it’s not a chore as it has been in the past for me to force it down.
The natural flavors are such great combinations. Even my kids love them! I’ve tried them all and really wanted to tell you which one I like the best but the truth is that I like them all. I think Cucumber Lemongrass might be at the top of my list but they are honestly all fantastic.
H2wOW comes in 4 unique flavors: Cucumber Lemongrass, Ginger Lime, Lemon Spearmint, and Mandarin Grapefruit.
The idea of passing H2wOw at a dinner party to jazz up the drinks is so fun! And I think they’d be a really great, low-calorie option for making some delicious mixed drinks. Just sayin’. 😉
You can read more about H2wOw as a brand and their products including what goes in them and what doesn’t on their website. Be sure to follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest to stay up to speed with the latest news. H2wOw products are available on Amazon. I highly recommend the Variety Pack so you can try each flavor. Trust me, there’s not a bad one in the bunch. I drink them all equally and enjoy each one.
Exclusive Discount Code
H2wOW has provided me with an exclusive discount code just for See Mom Click readers so you can try their products at a great price. You are going to LOVE these as much as I do!
Use code VP1020B2 to save on Amazon: 10% off one Variety Pack; 15% on 2 Variety Packs purchased in a single order; and 20% on 3 Variety Packs purchased in a single order. This code is good until March 1 or while supplies last.
While you’re shopping on Amazon take a minute to look at the reviews. People love these!!
I have a chance for you to win too. H2wOw is generously offering one of my readers a 4-pack to try each flavor of H2wOw themselves! This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18+ only and will end at 11:59pm on Febraury 16, 2015.