This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
The Just Between Friends – Reading Fall/Winter consignment sale is ON! I shopped the presale yesterday and the sale is open to the public starting today, September 10 through Saturday September 12. I’m dying to show you the deals I got (I think this might be my best per-item-price haul ever!)
I also think this fall’s sale might have the most for sale that I’ve seen here. SO many deals! If you have a baby at home or one on the way, you’re in luck. Strollers, bouncy seats, swings, pack and plays, crib mattresses…you name it, it’s there.
Look at all these toys! Something for every age, boys and girls, and the prices are amazing. I found a set of Lincoln Logs for $3!
My kids are a little older so I’m not shopping for toys so much. I’m a clothes shopper and I can’t even tell you how many clothes you’ll find at this sale. This is just one aisle of boys’ clothing. TONS of deals here!
There might be even more girl clothing. The prices are awesome, and perfect for stocking up on the winter wardrobe essentials.
So this is what I bought! I got some clothing for my daughter, some for my son (both got jammies too) and a set of books for each of them. In total I came home with 21 new items and spent $48.60 for everything. That’s $2.31 per item. WHAT?!?!? Can you believe it?! Insane! I’m thrilled and my kids LOVE the new clothing I got them.
Despite the fact that it’s been a million degrees here, Leo gladly put on his favorite new outfit, a cozy sweatshirt and cool cargo pants ($8.50 total) to model for me. Adorable!
And my picky tween, Lily, was thrilled with the clothing I found for her. This stylish Mossimo plaid shirt was only $3!
You need to get to this sale and shop. Seriously, best deals in the area and the holidays are coming. Stash a few things away for gifts and get your kids outfitted for colder weather. It WILL be here eventually (I think!).
A few little shopping tips:
- Don’t over dress. Power shopping can get a person hot! Leave your jacket in the car. (Wear your Fitbit though – you’ll rack up the steps!)
- Also, leave your kids at home if you’re at all able to. It’s so much easier to work quickly, flipping through clothes, without children under foot.
- Finally, bring something to carry your goods in. I don’t have a wagon but envy all those smart moms that bring theirs to this sale. They’ll provide large bags for you, but a laundry basket is a great idea too. That’s what I use! (Use your dog leash to create a something to pull it with and save your arm muscles!)
Now, here’s the scoop. I’ll see you there!
Spanish-speaking shoppers and consignors, this is all translated for you by my friend
Jesenia at The Latina Homemaker!
Here’s all the important info you need:
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday September 10 – Saturday September 12, 2015
Thursday, September 10
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee; children and strollers welcomed. Get a free admission pass here!
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note: We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, September 11
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 11AM: *NEW* Strut Your Savings Fashion Show: Thursday shoppers, come back Friday and show us what you bought for chances to win! (more details coming soon!)
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, September 12
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, September 13
- SALE CLOSED
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
WHAT WILL YOU FIND THERE:
- Girls sizes preemie – Juniors
- Boys sizes preemie – 18
- No adult clothing except for maternity
- Maternity for all seasons
- Infant Care Necessities (diaper pails, bottles, nursing items, breast pumps)
- Kid Furnishings (room decor, furniture, pack-n-play)
- Toys & Play Equipment (large, small, indoor, outdoor)
- Books, Games, Puzzles, Arts & Crafts
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats
- Car and Booster Seats
- Seasonal Items (Halloween costumes, holiday dresses, snow pants, boots and more)
- Sporting equipment, bikes and wagons