I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Is your kitchen ready for an update? Ours really is. We’ve been in our house for 11 years now which is just about the time when some of the appliances start going (the dishwasher is really on the last leg) and styles have changed so much over that time. It feels like a good time to update not only the look but the functionality of our appliances. And I am LOVING this new LG InstaView Refrigerator, available at Best Buy.
I love, love, love this black stainless steel look. It has the class and versatility of traditional stainless steel without the fingerprints. Perfect! But this refrigerator is way cool (pun intended!) for reasons other than it’s attractive appearance.
What Makes The LG InstaView Refrigerator Awesome
What would you say if I told you the kids could stare blankly into the refrigerator, trying to decide what to eat, without even opening it? Yes, it’s possible! LG’s InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators’ tinted glass panel lets you knock twice to view and select items without opening the door. Amazing!
Here’s why that’s awesome:
- This “knock twice” feature illuminates contents, allowing you to see inside without letting cold air out
- Most popular items are in front and accessible (door-in-door feature)
- ColdSaver™ Panel reduces cold air loss to extend the freshness of food
- Energy efficient – saves on utility bills by reducing time spent choosing items with the door open
- Variety of large capacity models that give you ample space and keep food conveniently organized and within reach
Visit your local Best Buy to check out the LG InstaView Refrigerator in person (and go ahead and knock twice!). Get some of your questions answered on the Best Buy website, too!