The Keto diet craze is real! Not a day goes by that I don’t see a friend post on Facebook that they are eating keto. I’m sort of on the bandwagon too and in the last several months I’ve really cut the amount of carbs I eat, including sugary sweets. My sweet tooth is strong, so despite my best efforts, I still crave a treat once in a while.
Thankfully there are low-carb options, and so many of them are just as delicious (and easy to make!) as their sugary counterparts.
Take a look at these yummy keto dessert recipes and find a couple of go-tos for when you have to satisfy a craving but don’t want to blow your diet. #2 is at the top of my list!
Keto Dessert Recipes
- Keto Creme Brulee from Wholesome Yum
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies from Kasey Trenum
- Keto Rhubarb Dream Bars from Grumpy’s Honey Bunch
- Cheesecake Swirl Brownies from By Pink
- Strawberry Fluff from My Heavenly Recipes
- Keto No Bake Cookies from The Soccer Mom Blog
- Keto Vanilla Ice Cream from Low Carb Yum
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd from The Foodie Affair
- Ice Cream with Cherries and Cacao from Recipes from a Pantry
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies from Moscato Mom
- Keto Snickerdoodle Whoopie Pies from Officially Gluten Free
- Powered Donut Fat Bombs from Real Balanced
- Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies from Seasonly Creations
- Vanilla Gluten-Free Keto Birthday Cake from Wholesome Yum
- Wild Blueberries Keto Cheesecake from Low Carb No Carb
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Mousse from Gal on a Mission
- Butter Tart Squares from The Recipe Rebel
- Keto Chocolate Silk Pie from Ruled.Me
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites from Divalicious Recipes
- Sugar Free Low Carb Chocolate Tiramisu Cake Roll from Sugar-Free Mom