This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Just Between Friends of Reading. This program is in partnership with Real Mom Media (www.RealMomMedia.com). All opinions are my own. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Woot! You guys, I’m so excited for this sale. I get the best deals on my kids’ clothes, books, toys, and more at the Just Between Friends – Reading consignment sale. Go check out my hauls from last year, fall and spring, and see what I paid for all the goodies I got. My kids are still wearing these clothes regularly! This time I’m not only shopping, but I’m consigning too. You can find my consigning tips right here if you want to plan ahead for the next sale. (There will be one in Lancaster PA this fall and I can’t wait for that!)
The Reading, PA sale is coming up next week and I want to make sure you have all the details. A few little tips: Don’t over dress. Power shopping can get a person hot! Leave your jacket in the car. Also, leave your kids at home if you’re at all able to. It’s so much easier to work quickly, flipping through clothes, without children under foot. Finally, bring something to carry your goods in. I don’t have a wagon but envy all those smart moms that bring theirs to this sale. They’ll provide large bags for you, but a laundry basket is a great idea too. That’s what I’m going with this year!
Now, here’s the scoop. I’ll see you there!
Just Between Friends Reading Spring Consignment Sale April 30 – May 2
The Just Between Friends – Reading Spring/Summer sale will run from April 30 – May 2. and I have all the details for you below. I am SO excited to grab all my kids’ spring and summer clothing at the best prices!
Here’s all the important info you need:
Just Between Friends – Reading
Body Zone, 3103 Paper Mill Road, Wyomissing 19610.
Thursday April 30 – Saturday May 2, 2014
Monday, April 27
Tuesday, April 28
- 8am-7pm: Drop Off for all Consignors – no appointment needed. Please refer to the Drop Off page for details.
Wednesday, April 29
- Qualified Presale Entry Only (details on the website)
Thursday, April 30
- 9am-8pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC $3 admission fee; children and strollers welcomed. Get a free admission pass here!
- 8pm-9pm: 2nd Consignor Drop Off. Your chance to sell more stuff or drop off for the 1st time! Please Note: We only accept items that do not require inspection for the 2nd Drop Off. This means we will not accept any clothing or shoes.
Friday, May 1
- 9am-7pm: OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. No admission charged.
- 7pm-9pm: Team Member + 2 friends 50% Off presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
- 7:30-9pm: Consignor + 2 friends 50% Off Presale. Pass required and children/strollers welcomed.
Saturday, May 2
- 8am-5pm: HALF PRICE SALE*
*Many items will be an additional 50% off all day; children and strollers welcomed!
Sunday, May 11th
- SALE CLOSED
- 5:00pm-7:00pm: Consignor Pick up unsold items
WHAT WILL YOU FIND THERE:
- Girls sizes preemie – Juniors
- Boys sizes preemie – 18
- No adult clothing except for maternity
- Maternity for all seasons
- Infant Care Necessities (diaper pails, bottles, nursing items, breast pumps)
- Kid Furnishings (room decor, furniture, pack-n-play)
- Toys & Play Equipment (large, small, indoor, outdoor)
- Books, Games, Puzzles, Arts & Crafts
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Bouncy Seats
- Car and Booster Seats
- Seasonal Items (Halloween costumes, holiday dresses, snow pants, boots and more)
- Sporting equipment, bikes and wagons
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE?
You can learn more from me, too! I’m going to be consigning and shopping the pre-sale on Wednesday April 29 and showing you the deals I find! Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see pictures of my best deals and look for hashtag #JBFReading to see what deals I’m scoring!