If you’re like me and would love to be more ‘in’ but without spending all the dough required to get those name brands in your closet, you have to check out thredUP. They are a like-new, online consignment shop featuring over 25,000 brand names at savings of up to 90% off. Seriously LOVE this site! Check out some of the outfits our moms put together and how much we saved in this week’s Moms Check In post.
Here’s my outfit!
This is the outfit I put together shopping on thredUP. Everything but the jewelry came from thredUP! And check out the savings:
- White House Black Market Corduroy Pants $20.49 (retail $71)
- Intimately By Free People Long Sleeve Henley $17.99 (reg. $60)
- Michael Michael Kors Vest $39.49 (reg. $130)
- Kate Spade New York Shoulder Bag $126.99 (reg. $398)
- Rider Flats $14.99 (reg. $36)
- Nine West Women’s Silver-Tone Sunray Dial and Bangle Watch $29.99 (reg. $49)
- Fossil Stainless Steel Teardrop Hoop Earrings $34
On just the thredUP clothing I can save over $475!
Moms Check In is hosting an awesome #SaveOnStyle Twitter Party on Thursday February 19 at 1pm ET with some fantastic prizes including a total of $250 in credits to thredUP! You’ll need to RSVP below to be eligible to win. See you there!