Disney Junior’s Henry Hugglemonster: Meet the Hugglemonsters comes out on DVD this month, January 14! Looks like such a cute one!
Welcome to the newest, happiest, most monster-rific spot on the map – the wondrous land of Roarsville – where five-year old Henry Hugglemonster lives, plays and learns something “roarsome” every day!
Together with his loving parents and grandparents, big brother Cobby, sister Summer, baby bro Ivor, and a town full of cuddly monsters, Henry embraces all the joys and challenges of growing up. Whether he’s helping his sister put on a show, setting up a hugglejuice stand or entering his monsterdog Beckett in a pet pageant, he’s always discovering new ways to be the best brother, friend and monster he can be! Packed with over two hours of song-filled fun, teamwork and adventure, Henry Hugglemonster: Meet The Hugglemonsters! will make your preschooler roar for more every time!
Ooh, that even got my toes tapping! This DVD includes 6 episodes plus a bonus episode and some iron on decals! Neat!
- 1 – “The Huggleflower/“Monster Lullaby”
- 2 – “Astrobrix”/“The Sore Roar”
- 3 – “Promises Promises”/“Fireworks Night”
- 4- “The Hugglejuice Stand”/ “The Huggledance Party”
- 5- “Carried Away”/“Monster in Charge”
- 6 – “Monsterpet Pageant”/“Ivor’s First Stomp”
- Bonus Episode: Horseshoe Peck/Callie’s Gold Nugget
Grab Henry Hugglemonster: Meet the Hugglemonsters for your kids!