Compensation was provided by GhostTunes via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Ghost Tunes or MomTrends. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
The biggest, best job I’ve ever had in my life is being a mom. Sometimes the responsibility of raising these little people into contributing, loving and kindhearted adults is overwhelming. But I would never trade it. They are amazing, my kids, and I am so thankful to be the one to teach them and guide them on this journey through childhood. And adulthood, because you never outgrow needing your mom.
Being Mom means so many things to me but I think that teacher tops the list. A mom truly is their child’s first teacher and it’s a job that’s bigger than ABCs and math homework. In today’s world especially, it’s so important for me to teach my children love and kindness toward all things. You can see in the pictures above that the message to love animals has gotten through! I want them to interact with nature, to meet people, to experience places so their minds are open to things that are new and different.
Being a mom to me means teaching my kids to value our family, our family traditions, and each other. Friends will come and go but we’ll always have each other. Being a mom also means I have to decide what to let them learn on their own because those lessons, though painful, are some of the most important and not always ones that I am able to teach. It’s an impossible job, isn’t it? But still the very best one, especially with these two calling me Mommy.
Think about what being a mom means to you, and then take a minute and listen to this sample of Garth Brooks’ new song, “Mom”. Grab your tissues before you do. It’s not the first time a Garth Brooks song has brought tears to my eyes and this one is really sweet in a way that turns on the waterworks. I love it.
In celebration of the release of this new single, GhostTunes is offering one lucky mom and a guest the chance to win a VIP experience with Garth himself! The prize includes the opportunity to see Garth Brooks in concert (WOW!) plus hotel and airfare for the trip. Double WOW! I’m definitely entering this. Can you imagine?! Head over here to throw your name in the hat. Good luck!
So what is GhostTunes? If you’re like me and love to listen to music you’ll want to check this out. I listen to tunes all day long while I work, while I make dinner, while I’m driving…all the time! So I’m loving this new online music platform founded by Garth Brooks.
GhostTunes is a full-service online music platform offering millions of songs, albums, products and creative bundles from artists across all genres — creating a gathering place for listeners, artists and the music that connects them. Founded by Garth Brooks, one of the world’s best-selling artists of all times, GhostTunes celebrates the personal connection between artists and listeners who live for and love their music. The GhostTunes platform gives fans the freedom to listen to purchased music on the device of their choice while providing artists with a new way to sell their music any way they dream.
I just shopped on GhostTunes and placed my first order today. Here are a few things I really love about this and why I’ll continue to use it:
- It’s super easy and fast to sign up. And free. I had my account created within less than a minute and there’s no fee to sign up.
- There’s a wide variety of music available. Yes, you’ll find Taylor Swift and all the well-known artists and I was really pleased that some of the less mainstream artists that I like to listen to were also available.
- You can buy whole creative bundles and albums from artists you love, or you can pick and choose single songs. Now that’s not available for every album, but it is for a lot of them and I picked just a few singles here and there to order.
- Purchase is easy and you can keep adding to your cart and see a running subtotal at all times. I love the way it’s set up so you can keep shopping and just view the cart in the corner without totally leaving the page you’re on.
- Download your music after purchase and OWN it. I downloaded my albums and can listen on my computer, plus I’ve burned discs to play in my car and GhostTunes allows you to purchase and listen on any device you choose!
Head over to GhostTunes to create your free account and check it out. Such an easy way to buy and enjoy the music you love. Be sure to check out the digital bundle from Garth Brooks and have a listen to his single “Mom” while you’re there. And definitely take a minute to enter the contest for a chance to win a VIP experience with Garth Brooks!