As a member of Peanut Butter & Co.’s Yum Squad food blogger club, I received product in exchange for this post. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Peanut butter is one of the main food groups for me, and Peanut Butter & Co. is my absolute FAVORITE brand! Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, on a spoon for a snack. There’s never a wrong time for peanut butter. So when the crew at Peanut Butter & Co. reached out to tell me about their Pin-A-Pop contest and asked if I wanted to participate, I was all HECK YEAH!
There is no better combo in this world than chocolate and peanut butter so I whipped up a pop with these two partners in crime, and threw in some marshmallow for good measure. You guys. They’re to die for. I’m not kidding. Creamy, peanut buttery, and then the sweet marshmallow. GAH. Decadent and amazing. My whole family loved them.
And I’m excited to tell you that this recipe was chosen as one of the finalists in the Peanut Butter & Co. Pin-A-Pop contest! I would be thrilled and so thankful if you took a minute to visit their contest page on Facebook and pin my recipe for Chocolate and Peanut Butter Marshmallow Swirl Popsicles. Wanna know what you’re eligible to win just for entering? $500 and a whole year’s supply of peanut butter!!!! WOW!!
More importantly, I hope you’ll try these! I promise you will love them as much as I do. Get your Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butters on their website or on Amazon, or look for them in Target (that’s where I find the best price in stores!).
Enjoy, my fellow peanut butter lovahs!
- Marshmallow Fluff (Two big spoonfuls or less – your preference!)
- Peanut Butter Mix: 1 cup of Almond Milk, ¼ cup sugar, 2 Tablespoons corn starch, ½ cup Smooth Operator Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Mix: 1 cup of Almond Milk, ¼ cup sugar, 2 Tablespoons corn starch, ½ cup Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
- Scoop the marshmallow fluff into a microwave safe small bowl or mug. Microwave for about 10 seconds just to thin it out. Use a spoon to drip some marshmallow down into the popsicle molds. TIP: Try to avoid getting it down in the tip but instead try to get it on the sides. They come out more easily this way! Put popsicle molds in the freezer to firm up while you make the PB mixtures.
- Make the Peanut Butter Mixture: Over medium heat, combine the peanut butter and almond milk with a whisk until well incorporated. Add the cornstarch and sugar. Whisk over medium heat for about 6 minutes until it thickens up. Pour into a glass bowl (if you have one with a spout like a Pyrex measuring cup, that’s perfect!) and put in the refrigerator to cool.
- Make the Chocolate Peanut Butter Mixture the same way you made the Peanut Butter Mixture. Put in a glass bowl and refrigerate.
- Chill the peanut butter mixtures in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the popsicle molds from the freezer and pour the peanut butter mixtures over the frozen marshmallow however you’d like. More of one than the other, layer them, you decide!
- Put back in the freezer overnight to set.
- When you’re ready to eat, run the popsicle mold under warm water, paying particular attention to the marshmallow areas to loosen it up so you can easily remove it.
Check out the Peanut Butter & Co. website for more great products and be sure to follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to find some awesome promotions and new recipes they share! You can buy Peanut Butter & Co. products on Amazon and have them shipped right to your house!
Now head over and give this recipe a PIN so you can come back to it later AND be entered for a chance to win $500 and a year’s supply of Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter!!