Groupon has a great deal on these stylish fitness watches! These Oregon Scientific Heart-Rate Training Monitors are only $29 (reg. $100). And free shipping and free returns are included!
There are a couple of choices with this deal: Choose from two models: the Fitness Trainer 2.0 requires no chest strap, instead measuring and displaying your heart rate with a press on the bezel. Alternatively, the Zone Trainer 3.0 wirelessly transmits a continuous heart rate via the included chest strap. Each model is designed for comfort with a lie-flat design, silicone strap, and perforations that provide aeration and leave really cool tan lines.
- Fitness Trainer 2.0 models work without a chest strap, reading and displaying heart rate with one press of the bezel
- Zone Trainer 3.0 continuously reads heart rate wirelessly from chest strap
- Large, easy-to-read LCD displays
- Tap on lens function toggles through modes
- Lie-flat design won’t snag when you reach into vending machines
- Silicone watch straps with aeration
- Digital time and date
- Battery included
- Made in China
- Weight: 0.34–0.46 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.3″x1.7″x7.1″
- Condition: new