I was provided with complimentary Mabel’s Labels to facilitate this review. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Once upon a time my darling daughter lost her lunch bag at school. Not just her lunch bag, but everything in it. Thermos, water bottle, reusable bag, fork, spoon, cloth napkin. OUCH. Really, this was about $50 worth of stuff just GONE. I was not a happy Mommy. While not all losses can be prevented, I pretty much went label happy after that incident. You’re taking it out of the house? Your name is going on it.
Mabel’s Labels has the best selection of labels for kids’ back-to-school needs. Their Ultimate Back to School Combo pack is perfect for every little thing you need to get a name on. It includes a total of 106 labels, plus two Teeny Tags, little metal tags that are perfect for a key chain.
Things I love about the Ultimate Back to School Combo :
- 40 Skinny Minis: These are perfect for basically everything. Art supplies, folders, thermoses, etc.
- 50 Tag Mates: This is what I use on coats, jackets, school bags, anything cloth.
- 16 Shoe Labels: Because winter boots don’t get worn all day long. And cleats. For the love of a soccer mom, don’t lose your cleats!
- Every order ships free. Woot!
- The pack is compact and easy to tuck away in a kitchen drawer so you can whip it out and label anything in a heartbeat.
- There are so many cool designs. My kids have a thing for toads that live in our yard so I went with that, but whatever your kids are interested in, there’s a label for that.
Lucky for me both of my kids are L. Frank so I can kill two birds with one set of labels. Win! Here are the things I’m labeling up this year. What would you add to the list?
15 Things to Label for Back-to-School
- Lunch and snack bags and all containers (thermos, water bottle, etc.)
- Coats and jackets
- Pencil cases
- Writing utensils (markers, pencils, crayons)
- Art supplies (scissors, glue sticks, etc.)
- Shoes (including winter boots)
- Sports equipment (balls, cleats, bags, etc.)
- Electronics (phones, tablets, laptops, calculator, etc.)
- Books and notebooks
- Folders and daily planner
- Gym clothes
- Show-and-share items
- Winter gear (hats, gloves, scarves, etc.)
- Medications (if you send any to the school nurse)
The Mabel’s Labels Ultimate Back to School Combo pack is only available through September 30 so head on over and order yours while you can. Let’s make this school year more organized, less full of lost things than ever!