I was provided with a complimentary Palmer Candy products to facilitate this review. The opinions in this post are 100% mine. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Easter is coming! If your kids like some sweet treats hidden in the eggs and in their baskets (of course they do!) then be sure to shop for Palmer Easter candy. They have so many unique candies that my family has loved. And when you sign up for their Palmer Perks so you can grab a coupon to save on your next purchase too!
One of the things I love about Palmer candy, in addition to how yummy it is of course, is that they have tons of recipe and craft inspiration on their website. You can have fun trying some of their ideas or get creative and make something of your own.
We made this Easter Bunny Patch using their Ear-resistible chocolate ears. So easy to make and the kids loved it!
Easter Bunny Patch Using Palmer Easter Candy
- 1 14oz. bag of Oreo cookies
- 2 3.5oz. packages of French Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1 12oz. container of Cool Whip
- Palmer Ear-resistible chocolate ears
- Jelly beans
- Put all of the Oreos in a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Take half of those crumbs and press them evenly into the bottom of a 9″x13″ glass dish. Save the other half for the topping.
- Mix the pudding mixes with the milk and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Combine the pudding with the cream cheese mixture. Finally stir in the Cool Whip.
- Pour pudding mixture evenly on top of cookies in the pan.
- Top with the remaining cookie crumbs to totally cover the pudding.
- Randomly stick Palmer Ear-resistible chocolate ears into the pudding and place little bunches of jelly beans on top.
- Keep refrigerated.
Really easy and super cute! My family loved this dessert! It’s so easy to get creative with Palmer’s creations.
Make Easter even more special with Palmer Candy. Find out where you can buy it, and then check out the Palmer Candy website to see all of their Easter confections plus all of the recipe and craft ideas. Don’t forget to sign up for Palmer Perks so you can grab a coupon! You can follow on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to speed with all their latest news!