It’s all Peeps all the time right now, right? Well Easter is just about here and they’re all over the place in stores. We love their sugary goodness…in moderation of course. 😉 One afternoon after school we whipped up these quick and easy Very Berry Peep Milkshakes and the kids loved them. The marshmallow fluff in the mix doesn’t fully dissolve and when you get a little taste of that in your straw….oh my. Sooo good!
- 2 cups of strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 cup of blackberries, washed
- 2 cups of softened strawberry ice cream (vanilla would work too)
- ½ cup of marshmallow fluff, plus some for garnish
- colored sprinkles for garnish
- Peeps for garnish
- I did this in my food processor because it always seems to work better than my blender, but either work for this recipe. Add the fruit to the food processor and pulse until chopped and combined. I blended until it was a puree but if you like some chunky fruit you can leave some hunks in there.
- Add the softened ice cream (it will mix better soft than it does hard) and the marshmallow fluff. Process until the mixture is fully combined. The fluff doesn't really dissolve into the mix so you may see little streaks of while fluffy goodness in there. Yum!
- Pour into glasses to serve. Garnish with a hunk of marshmallow fluff on top and some sprinkles and of course a Peep either on the end of the straw or perched on the side of the glass.
Go Here Next: