Welcome to Saver Tips Tuesday!
Check in each week to see lots of great tips for your everyday life. We will be talking about DIY projects, recipes, tips for organization, ways to repurpose items and more! You might see a recipe post that is a “time saver”, a budgeting post that is a “money saver” or a rainy day activity for the kiddos that is a “life saver”! There are so many awesome ideas out there and we want to Link and Learn from each other.
This linky is being hosted by 3 great blogs:
- Mary from Mission to Save (Facebook, @aMissionToSave, Pinterest)
- Lindsay from Pandora’s Deals (Facebook, @PandorasDeals, Pinterest)
- Kasey and Jamie from Time 2 $ave Workshops (Facebook, @Time2Save, Pinterest)
Your hosts each week will highlight tips from their own sites (we will stay in a similar theme). And then you can link up your own posts via the linky tool (any kind of “saver” tip). The linky will be on all 3 sites- so your post will get a ton of exposure! Each week, we will also highlight the Top 3 posts from the linky during the previous week.
Here are this week’s host highlights:
- This is our final full week of school. With the last day around the corner, I can’t wait to reward my kiddos for a year of hard work with these Good Grade Freebies!
- And with summer ending it is time to think about your summer plans. LindsayI have a great post on creating a Summer Bucket List for your family to make some memories!
- No doubt cool water will be involved with some of those bucket list items. Let Kasey and Jamie’s 15 Fun Water Games for Kids give you some more summer fun inspiration.
Here are the Top 3 Posts from the Linky Last Week:
- Sunrise Smoothie Recipe– Some of This and That
- 3 Ways to Disinfect Sponges And When You Should Throw Them Away– It’s a Fabulous Life
- Patriotic Pudding Pops– Simplee Thrifty
Now it’s your turn! Link up your Time Saver, Money Saver, or Life Saver tip!
- Use the “add your link” button below to link directly to the specific page on your own blog. Please limit to just 2 posts each week. Also please no links to affiliate deals or etsy shops.
- Be sure to share the love! Click through on the other posts on the link, pin from the original source and leave a comment here and there.
- By linking on Saver Tips Tuesday you are giving Mission to Save, Pandora’s Deals and Time 2 $ave the right to feature one of your photos on our social media and blogs. Each week the top 3 posts from the week before will be highlighted. We will also be pinning posts from the link on the Saver Tips pinterest board.
- Would you like to be reminded each week when the link is live? Fill out your information here to get a notification email.
- Thanks a bunch for joining in. Link and Learn!
<!– end InLinkz script —>
You Might Also Like