Today was a snow day for my kids. Well, let’s say they had off school for snow that was predicted but never arrived. At all. There’s something about snow days that bring out the desire to cook, and usually something sweet and delicious! So today I got out the ingredients for these really easy and tasty St. Patty’s Day Minty S’mores and we had a little treat during the non-snowstorm. 😉
You only need 3 ingredients to make these. Nothing complex here and it’s all yummy.
Stack up your ingredients into one pile of deliciousness. Like how I wedged that Peep head in between the chocolate to get him to stay put?
Bake them in the oven for a few minutes and then it’s time to enjoy the gooey, chocolatey, minty goodness. They really are soooo yummy. Just be sure to have a napkin nearby. They’re messy but worth every drip!
Enjoy! My kids loved them and of course I did, too!
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Andes Candies
- Green Marshmallow Peeps
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Break one graham cracker in half so you have two equal-sized squares.
- Place two Andes Candies on one square.
- Place one Peep on top of the chocolates. I turned it upside down and kind of nestled the head of the Peep between the two pieces of chocolate to get it to stay in place and give me a flat surface to place the top graham cracker on. Later I graduated to pinching the heads off the Peeps (and eating them) to get flat sides on both the top and bottom.
- Place the second graham cracker square on top to make a sandwich.
- Repeat with as many s'mores as you want to make! I got six on one baking sheet.
- Put them in the oven and heat for 4-5 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Here's a tip: The chocolate is really pretty runny when you first pull it out. Let your s'mores sit for a minute or two and the chocolate will firm up just a bit so it's still melted but not quite so messy. But hey, they're s'mores. A mess is part of the deal.
You Might Also Like