Amazon has a great deal on this portable blender that looks perfect for throwing together a quick smoothie and taking it with you on the run!
This portable blender looks like a great idea if you’re a busy mom and have to take everything on-the-go with you. Duh, what mom isn’t busy?! Amazon has this Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Portable Blender on sale right now for only $12.39 (reg. $21.99). It qualifies for free Prime or Super Saver shipping (over $35), too. There are some cool features about this blender but what I really like the most is that you can whip up your smoothie and then that whole cup detaches and you can take it with you. It fits in most car cup holders. That’s a time saver and we like those!
- Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings
- Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping
- Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture
- Sturdy base rests on any surface
- Simple one-touch operation with ON/PULSE button
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe
- Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage
This looks perfect for quickie jobs and might make eating healthier with fresh fruits and veggies a bit more convenient. Check it out on Amazon while the price is so low!
Amazon can change their prices at any time so please verify the current price before buying. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member check it out! You’ll get free 2-day shipping on most items – no minimum order, access to streaming movies and TV shows, and free Kindle books!
Be sure to sign up for UPS MyChoice for free so you know when all your packages are coming!
Check out other great Amazon deals here!
Go Here Next: